Here are a few things that I enjoyed this week:
1. Spending hours (and hours) reading the traveling triplets blog. These girls make me wish I had sisters!
2. My Thursday afternoon manicure! I went with blue + one sparkly nail and au naturel and kept my nails shoooort.
3. I got in a little bit of trouble at work for parking illegally yesterday... I found this on my car:
Just kidding. But I really did get in trouble for parking illegally.
4. My 2 dresses, 2 blouses, 1 skirt, and 2 necklaces that arrived in the mail from Forever 21 on Tuesday morning.
5. These. Are. Awesome:
If I had a baby........ i'd have at least 4 of these.
6. A new follower! YAY! Okay, i'm only at 22... calm down Sam. But really, it made me smile. Thank you!
7. My plans for this evening:
-Dinner at my mom's (A home-cooked meal! Hooray!)
-PJs, hot tea, lots of blankets, a good movie, and boyfriend.
It's no "Tea-time in Paris"... it's better! :)